Pay Assessments

How do I pay my community association assessments?
Below are the various options to pay your assessments. Whichever method you choose, please be certain to include your new account number to ensure the proper application of your payment. This six-digit account number can be found on your first paper statement. Should you have questions about your account or our payment options please be encouraged to contact your team at
*Please note: CCMC switched banking partners July 2023*
Paying Through Alliance Association Bank
Alliance Association Bank provides several online methods to pay your assessments. They are listed below.
  • Recurring Electronic Check Payments | You may have your assessments automatically deducted from your checking account. This service is FREE.
  • One-Time Electronic Check Payments | Pay your assessment online one time only. This service is $2.95 per transaction.
  • One-Time Payment with Credit/Debit Cards | You may make a one-time payment with a credit or debit card. Credit Card service fee- 3.5%, Debit Card flat fee $5.00 charged by the bank.
Click on the payment portal button above to get to the AAB website. Follow the linked instructions here to set up your account and your preferred payment method.
Paying By Mail
When paying by mail, make sure to include your account number on your check and send it with your statement stub to:
Painted Tree Community Association
c/o CCMC Processing Center
PO Box 93327
Las Vegas, NV 89193-3327

What are assessments?

To accomplish the many tasks for which it is responsible, the Association must have operating funds for daily maintenance, repairs and administration, as well as adequate replacement reserve funds for major repairs or replacements for common property. In order to obtain these funds, all members within your community are required to pay assessments to the association. The Board of Directors will establish assessment rates each year and adopt the annual budget for your community.

What is my assessment fee?

Your Painted Tree Residential Community Association fees are billed quarterly. Your assessment amounts will be reflected on your first statement. You can also call the Association office for assistance. Residents who live in service areas, such as the Townhomes or Landscape included, pay an additional fee for maintenance. While we work hard to contain expenses, periodic increases in your assessment may occur to cover the rising costs of operations and maintenance of your community.

When are assessments due?

Your first assessments were covered in your closing documents. Please check those documents to confirm how much was paid up front at closing. After this, assessments will be due on a quarterly basis at the first of the respective month moving forward - January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1. You will receive statements for your assessments in the month before they are due.
Keeping in mind that assessments are the primary source of income for community associations, we encourage all members to pay them in a timely manner. Members who do not pay their assessments on time may be subject to various monetary penalties and usage restrictions. While this may seem extreme, please remember that your association can operate only if all members pay their assessments when due. That will allow your association to properly administer and maintain your community.

Can I get my statements delivered via email?

Your statements can be conveniently delivered to your email address to make keeping track of your assessments easier. You can opt-in here:

What do my assessments cover?

Your Association's assessments cover the maintenance of all the landscaping for the common areas at Painted Tree. This includes maintenance, operations, and supplies for all of the amenities, parks, trails, playgrounds, and more. This fee also covers all common area electricity, water, sewer and irrigation, trash/recycling services, insurance, legal and all administrative fees, all activities, supplies, management fees and staffing, as well as reserve funding deposits as recommended by a reserve fund analysis.
The master assessments does not cover front yard maintenance for any residence. Special service areas will incur an additional assessment for front yard maintenance, which would have been listed in your closing documents and on your statements.

I just closed on my home. How do I pay the next quarter's assessments?

Your closing documents should indicate how much you pre-paid for assessments. Due to the time it takes for your paperwork to go from title to our accounting team and reflect on your account, your title company should be prompted to collect prepayment to allow for this delay. If at any time you'd like to confirm how much credit you have on your account, you can check your VMS Resident Portal account (linked here) or contact your Team.